Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Can I Write About?

I had started so faithfully on the 1st of the year, but I ran out of steam.  I wish I were like others, who can voice their faith so enthusiastically without any thought.  I, on the other hand, must think about what I want to say.  Is this the educator in me?  Someone, I know, pointed that out to me.  Since I have been such a structured individual, I am having a hard time, relaxing and letting the Holy Spirit just take over my mind, heart, and soul.
 I attend daily Mass, pray the rosary, and read the Bible, yet I feel I am still missing something.  Please pray for me that I may accept the gifts that our Lord wants me to have.  Perhaps, my gift is not being spontaneous in my speaking the faith.  Perhaps, it is in only being a role model, which can be a very challenging task. 
Until next time!  May God bless all who read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment